SALES AND MARKETING
A Nairobi-based publishing company is seeking an application for a fixed-term contract (04 months renewable depending on results) for the position of: SALES AND MARKETING
- Hold a bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent;
- Be dynamic;
- Have a good knowledge of the city of Nairobi and its surroundings;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have a good capacity of organization and rigor;
- Good knowledge of the catholic religious domain of Kenya
- Have a means of transport and be immediately available.
2. Job description
- Assist in general administrative work.
- Maintaining the customer file: updating existing data and listing all partners;
- Collaborate with the managing and marketing Director in establishingand recommending sales and marketing strategies for the company.
- Ensure the bookletsare delivered to the subscribers and and sales agents on time and there is smooth communication between the agents and the office.
- Assist in circulation and distribution of all Bayard material to ensure they reach the clients/subscribers in good time and make a followup of payments.
- Maintain and update an up-to-date database OF (Excel file) for all the products;
- Compile and update monthly sales reports
- Assist in undertaking proactive but cost effective promotional approaches and brand visibility.
- Assist in ensuring clients problems and challenges are identified and addressed promptly on time.
- Assist to carry out market research and analysis of market trends, customer satisfaction and product development
Any other duty as assigned.
3. Recruitment Procedure
4.Documents to be Provided
- A dated and signed curriculum vitae
- A copy of the national identity card or passport
- Application letter addressed to the company's Manager
- A copy of the certificate
Send all requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2020.